Our team of hydrogen experts reflects on how the hydrogen market is evolving and highlights the five checkpoints to look out for a successful 2023:
- 7.3 GW of green hydrogen projects waiting to receive FID in 2023
- Europe bogged down in getting the rules right while the US powers ahead
- The first ‘giga-year’ for hydrogen installations in Europe
- The first steps towards a globally traded commodity
- Hydrogen distribution and storage comes into focus
The hydrogen market is reaching an inflexion point where hype is materialising into investment – and 2023 is looking like it could be a pivotal year.
Check out our new video explaining HYbase. HYbase is a platform which allows you to track the latest project updates for green hydrogen projects across Europe in a centralised, easy to use platform.
If you have any questions about our latest whitepaper or HYbase, please contact Nerea Martinez, Manager of our Hydrogen Intelligence Service.