Social housing organisations have a social mission to provide affordable housing to those in needs. This can include:
- Helping to increase the purchasing power of their tenants by providing lower rents and lower energy bills
- Playing a leadership role in the energy transition, particularly in the decarbonisation of buildings and their maintenance
- Optimising the operating costs of their housing stocks can play a key role in creating savings. This can be reinvested constructions of more affordable homes.
- Connected heating controls have been proving to reduce the energy consumption by 10% on average across Europe. This therefore contributes to the purchasing power of tenants and to the energy transition.
- Connectivity in heating systems can help service companies better manage their repair and maintenance operations for heating systems.