- Have you got a new proposition you want to test with customers?
- Are you trying to develop a new proposition for customers?
- Do you want to understand what customers think about new types of energy propositions?
- Are you trying to identify the customer segments you want to target?
- Do you need hard data for making business planning, investment or strategy decisions?
- Do you want to size the market potential?
Delta-ee’s Customer Panel data and research can help you answer all these questions and more.
In this webinar, we discuss the Delta-ee customer panel and the findings of recent customer research which have provided an in-depth and interesting insight in to the current UK residential heating market. Click here to view.
For more information on our Customer Panel, download our brochure using the link below:
Depending upon your budget and timescale we can offer you off-the-shelf data and research reports with immediate access or ongoing tailored support, as described below.
Download data in spreadsheet format. Email us to buy online or contact us for more information.
Last year, Delta-ee’s Heat Insight Service established its first Customer Panel – a representative sample of up to 1,000 private homeowners. We have pulled together some of the key findings in the infographic below - click on the image to see a larger version. We are running our Customer Panel again in 2017/18 - what other questions should we ask? To find out more read our blog, or visit our Heat Insight Service page.
If you are interested to find out more or want to tell us what you want to know about your customers, please contact Felicity Tolley or Jaryn Bradford.
Quantitative research - Data and reports
We complete quantitative online research on an ongoing basis with the Delta-ee panel. From our May 2016 Online Customer Panel Survey the data is available by individual survey topic or for all survey topics, as described below. The template for the excel data file can be downloaded here.
Qualitative insights - in depth customer research
We have also completed in depth telephone interviews and other qualitative exercises with selected and targeted members of the Delta-ee panel.
||Answers your questions on
||Pricing and how to buy
How to buy heating products
Customer attitudes towards and experience of servicing contracts
Customer attitudes towards and experiences of smart controls
- How are customers currently buying heating products?
- How would customers like to buy heating products (including which business models will be most effective)?
- Why do / don't customers engage with servicing contrasts?
- What servicing contracts will customers engage with?
- Attitudes towards smart controls
- Experiences of smart controls and how customers use them
|Download discussion guide
£2995. Email us to buy online
Including written and / or recorded transcripts.
Email us to discuss pricing
Ongoing Customer Research Support
We have an ongoing programme of research with our customer panel in 2016 and 2017. Do you want to have access to this and be able to shape the focus of our upcoming surveys?
||Pricing and how to buy
Attitudes and perceptions
Wants and needs
Where and how customers want to buy
- Access to our research team for ad hoc support
- Add your own questions into the survey work
- Immediate access to all our research
- Shape future research studies
Download research programme
|Email us to discuss pricing
Bespoke Access To Our Customer Panel
We can support you with confidential tailored advice. Do you want to use our customer panel to test your ideas and proposition or other questions specific to your business? We can provide that service cost effectively and quickly. Contact us for more details and to discuss.
Market research is expensive and takes time to do well. Delta-ee are experts in distributed energy and we’ve been commissioning market research studies on UK customers since 2012. So you get the best of both worlds from Delta-ee:
A cost effective solution to get primary data and hear the customer voice. It saves you time, effort and money.
Access to our expertise and deep knowledge of the energy industry: we can ask the right questions and interpret them properly, to give insight to our clients about the energy vertical
For more information regarding the smart energy customer panel, contact Senior Analyst Steven Ashurst.