New Energy Business Model Service
About the service
Europe’s energy transition is gathering pace, driven by the urgent need to decarbonise, the growing volumes of distributed generation, the rise of prosumers and the rapid advancement of digital technologies. Change, disruption and opportunity abound. Energy companies face declining profit margins, rising customer expectations and increasing competition from agile, technology-led start-ups.
LCP Delta’s New Energy Business Model Service helps you understand and identify the most promising opportunities and business models in new energy, providing data, analysis, insight and opinion to support you in developing and implementing your new and existing propositions.
“It is not yet clear what the new energy landscape will look like. Successful actors and propositions are evolving rapidly and are different from one country to another.
Identifying, developing, and growing new business models is a huge challenge – but is vital to success and even the continued existence of energy companies.”
Service brochure and research highlights
LCP Delta: Your partners in developing new energy business models
The future of the new energy business models is at the centre of many questions and concerns surrounding the energy transition. Our comprehensive expert insight and research explores key considerations, such as:
- How are innovative propositions gaining traction in the market?
- How can emerging technologies be used to deliver compelling new business models?
- In what ways are customer expectations changing and what does this mean for my business?
- How quickly will the energy transition progress, and where is the value emerging?
- How are others – from incumbents to new entrants – responding to the threats and capturing opportunities?
- What is the state of the new energy market?
- What promising new business models are being brought to market, and how are they succeeding?
- What are possible future scenarios for new energy, and how can companies respond?
- What do end-customers really think about smart energy propositions?
- New energy in the commercial & industrial sector: what are the most promising emerging business models?
- What is driving the success of tech-focused energy suppliers and what are their prospects?
- How will platform business models disrupt the energy sector?
Essential new energy business models intelligence at your fingertips
By working with our clients on a subscription basis, the full breadth of our extensive research and insight is simple and intuitive to access.
As part of the subscription, you will receive:
Resources available in the subscription
Thoroughly researched reports on the most important connected home and smart home developments.
Reactive, insightful reports from our industry experts exploring the latest connected home news and events.
The data you need to make the best decisions for your business, including customer research and company profiles.
Company & Project Profiles
Case studies investigating the business models and customer propositions of companies in the energy space.
Ad hoc support from our expert team of analysts.
New Energy Summit
Priority entry to our New Energy Summit, giving you the chance to network and learn from industry experts.
New Energy Business Models Database
Subscribers can access the New Energy Business Models Database which contains incisive descriptions of over 400 leading edge businesses, structured using the LCP Delta’s proprietary canvas to enable in-depth queries and analysis. Business models from across Europe and beyond were selected through our research based on inventiveness, sophistication or novel application.
Clients & Partners
Who we work with
Our research benefits a wide range of industries and organisations, including, but not limited to: