Energy Transition Training
Understand the energy transition and what it means for your business
The energy transition is characterised by a number of key themes:
Old energy ⟶ new energy
High carbon ⟶ low carbon
Commodity ⟶ Services
Analogue ⟶ Digital
Products ⟶ As a Service
Meters ⟶ Customers
Supply follows demand ⟶ Demand follows supply
Delta-EE's Onboarding to the energy transition programme helps attendees understand these themes and acquire the knowledge they need to accelerate their impact in and on the energy transition.
Our training provides industry professionals with the knowledge they need to navigate the energy transition. The Foundation Module (F1) looks broadly across the energy transition, covering topics such as engaging customers, energy supply and services, the transmission and distribution system, and distributed power generation and trading.
Advanced Modules are being developed and will allow you to delve deep into topics such as the decarbonisation of heat, EV charging, flexibility and energy storage, hydrogen and local energy systems.
The Foundation Module
Providing the basis to understand the energy transition and demystify the jargon
Who is the energy transition training for?
- Professionals moving from the 'old energy' world into the energy transition
- Professionals coming into the energy sector for the first time
What topics will the training cover?
- Jargon busting and key definitions
- Why and how the 'new energy' supply chain is different
- The technologies you need to know about
- Key drivers and barriers in the energy transition
- How the energy transition could evolve
How will the training be structured?
- Consisting of three x 2 hour sessions
- Reference materials provided for delegates
- Sessions presented by experienced Delta-EE staff
- Opportunity for Q&A during sessions
The cost to attend the Foundation module is £795 per attendee.
⟶ Subscribers to Delta-EE Research Services get a 20% discount. ⟵