Connected Home Service
About the service
Connectivity is starting to play a major role in how heating and cooling is controlled across the world. Customers rely on connected controls to increase their comfort, their convenience, and to save energy to reduce their bills and have a positive impact on the environment.
Service companies use data to better understand when and how to fix the heating systems, which results in operational cost savings. Manufacturers use connected controls to differentiate from competitors and on-field data to identify potential issues with some product lines.
The wider energy transition is also critical for controlling remotely large electricity loads in the home to better cope with a fast-changing energy system. At the same time, customers will want to optimise their assets (PV, battery, EV, heat pump etc.) and their electricity tariffs.
Delta-EE’s Connected Home Service provides data, insight, analysis, and opinion that allow you to understand the fast-evolving market for connectivity for the home in energy and build the best possible propositions for customers and stakeholders.
Connectivity is becoming a new norm for most devices and appliances of the home, if not all. This Internet of Things revolution is happening very rapidly.
Connected climate controls and energy management are playing an essential role in this revolution. This creates an opportunity for anyone involved in selling energy, providing services (energy, heat etc.), or even selling products, to grow.
Within this rather new market, a lot of questions are emerging. What technology choices do I have? How big is the market? How big is it going to get? What’s next? How can my business benefit? Where could I grow?
The Connected Home Service is designed to help anyone who needs to make decisions in this space to have top of the art data, insights and opinions about the market.
Delta EE - your partner in Connected Home Research
The future of the connected home market in Europe is at the centre of many questions and concerns surrounding the energy transition. Our comprehensive expert insight and research explores key considerations, such as:
- What is the current state of the connected home market?
- How is the market evolving, what are the trends, and what opportunities show most promise?
- How are companies positioning themselves in the market, who is succeeding, and how?
- What are the most promising business models, propositions and services related to the connected home?
- How will interoperability within the home evolve?
- What’s the current state of interoperability in the and how is this going to evolve in the future?
- What’s the state of the European connected home market, and what are the key trends?
- What is the opportunity for connected homes in new build markets?
- What is the role for connected homes in social housing?
- How are protocols, standards and communications technology developing and how will this affect the connected home market?
- How will global technology trends and big tech impact the connected home market?
- How will heat pumps and hybrids interface with connected homes?
- Connected communal heating controls – what’s the state of play and what are the opportunities?
- How is connectivity enabling services in the home?
Whether you’re working within an electricity network and want to understand the role that hydrogen and electrolysers can play in balancing the grid, or a strategic analyst looking for deep sector insight and knowledge to understand how the value chain is developing, we will work with you to find the answers.
Essential Connected Home Intelligence at your fingertips
By working with our clients on a subscription basis, the full breadth of our extensive research and insight is simple and intuitive to access.
As part of the subscription, you will receive:
Resources available with a subscription
Thoroughly researched reports on the most important connected home and smart home developments.
Reactive, insightful reports from our industry experts exploring the latest connected home news and events.
The data you need to make the best decisions for your business, including customer research and company profiles.
Company & Project Profiles
Case studies investigating the business models and customer propositions of companies in the energy space.
Ad hoc support from our expert team of analysts.
New Energy Summit
Priority entry to our New Energy Summit, giving you the chance to network and learn from industry experts.
The Connected Home State of the Market and Sales Database
Subscribers can access The Connected Home State of the Market report, which provides an assessment of how the European market developed in 2020, the current customer spend in connected home products, and the market prospects until 2023. The complementary Connected Home Sales Database is the most extensive product sales database for the European connected home market.
Clients & Partners
Who we work with
Our research benefits a wide range of industries and organisations, including, but not limited to: