- How can we make money out of local energy systems? What are the opportunities now and in the future?
- What are the social and environmental values and benefits that local energy systems bring?
- What are the potential roles for incumbents, and is the localisation of energy a threat or opportunity?
- How do we engage communities to support, optimise and influence the development of local energy?
- How are regulations and market structures for local energy systems emerging across Europe, and how are these shaping the opportunities?
Delta-EE's Local Energy Systems Research Service answers all these questions and provides analysis, insight and opinion on how local energy communities, markets and microgrids are growing, enabling you to develop the right strategy and activities to respond to the challenges and capture the opportunities.