Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2017 Delta Energy & Environment Ltd. All rights reserved.
The term ‘Delta Energy and Environment’ or ‘Delta-ee’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Floor F, Argyle House, 3 Lady Lawson Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9DR. Our company registration number is SC259964, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains projections that are based on assumptions that are subject to uncertainties and contigencies. Because of the subjective judgements and inherent uncertainties of projections, and because events frequently do not occur as expected, there can be no assurance that the projections contained herein will be realised and actual events may be different from projected results. Hence the projections supplied are not to be regarded as firm predictions of the future, but rather as illustrations of what might happen. Parties are advised to base their actions on an awareness of the range of such projections and to note that the range necessarily broadens in the latter years of the projections.
- While Delta Energy & Environment Ltd considers that the information and opinions given in this website are sound, all parties must rely upon their own skill and judgement when making use of it. Delta Energy and Environment does not make any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Delta Energy and Environment will not assume any liability to anyone for any loss or damage arising out of the provision of information in this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, white papers, studies, reports, newsletters along with the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless otherwise credited, all diagrams and images in this website belong to Delta Energy and Environment Ltd. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Delta Energy and Environment Ltd.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Our subscriber reports contain confidential and commercially sensitive information. Should any requests for disclosure of information contained in this website be received, we request that we be notified in writing of the details of such request and that we be consulted and our comments taken into account before any action is taken.
Delta-ee reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding upon you.