About this policy
Types of data we process
Why we process your data
We process your personal data for a range of purposes including:
- To respond to requests and enquiries
- Providing access to Delta-EE products & services
- For configuring user accounts and passwords on our online services
- Performing market research
- Advertising and marketing our products & services
- Providing requested information i.e. when you have signed up to marketing mailing lists
- Providing you with information & invitations to our events
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing
We use the personal data for the purposes described above because we have a legitimate interest in operating and improving our business that is not overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms to protect personal data about you.
We may also use the information to protect against and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities and to comply with or enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms. We use personal data for these purposes when it is necessary to protect, exercise or defend our legal rights, or when we are required to do so by law that applies to us.
Sharing your data
We may share this information with
- Sub-contractors who are performing services for us on specific research or consulting projects
- Partners working alongside us on research and consulting projects
How we store your personal information & retention
How to contact us
Delta Energy & Environment
3 Lady Lawson Street
Phone Number: +44 (0)131 625 1011
Data Protection officer: Andrew Turton, Head of Operations.