The latest EVs and Electricy webinar, "European Electric Vehicle Customer Research: The Results – courtesy of Delta-ee’s EVs & Electricity Research Service team", was held on June 27th.
In this webinar, we presented highlights from our new customer research, with results collected from existing and prospective EV drivers across key European markets. Our survey captured insights from over 1,000 respondents across five countries: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and the UK.
During the webinar, we shared results from questions such as:
- How are EV owners charging their cars today?
- Who are the leading home EV chargepoint suppliers brands across Europe?
- How many drivers have changed their electricity tariff as a result of owning an EV?
- How appealing is smart charging, both for existing and prospective EV drivers?
- For EV drivers who engage with smart charging, which methods of value sharing and reimbursement are most appealing?
Watch the webinar here.
Visit https://www.delta-ee.com/webinars to find out about our upcoming webinars and watch those previously recorded.