The European Market Monitor on Energy Storage (EMMES) 5.0 is now available.
EMMES is produced by leading new energy research consultancy Delta-EE, in close partnership with EASE (European Association for Storage of Energy)
- Based upon primary research with leading companies and stakeholders, many of whom are members of EASE
- Market data that companies can rely on, and is updated annually
- Analysis of EU policy and all the main country markets in Europe – segmenting the residential, commercial/industrial and Front-of-Meter sectors
The fifth edition EMMES 5.0 report updates and extends the previous report (EMMES 4.0) published in March 2020:
- Country energy storage data (2015-2020)
- Installed base in the residential, C&I and Frontof-Meter segments
- Battery sales in the residential and C&I sectors
- Key developments that explain market trend
- Forecast of country energy storage markets for 2021
- Summary of recent market developments
- Latest update and status of EU policy developments
- Market hot topic: for EMMES 5.0 this focuses on electricity system network charges
Learn more about the report today.