Delta-ee's upcoming webinar - European Electric Vehicle Customer Research: The Results – courtesy of Delta-ee’s EVs & Electricity Research Service team will take place on Thursday June 27th at 10.30am BST.
In this webinar, we will be presenting highlights from our new customer research, with results collected from existing and prospective EV drivers across key European markets. Our survey captured insights from over 1,000 respondents across five countries: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and the UK.
During the webinar, we will be sharing results from questions such as:
- How are EV owners charging their cars today?
- Who are the leading home EV chargepoint suppliers brands across Europe?
- How many drivers have changed their electricity tariff as a result of owning an EV?
- How appealing is smart charging, both for existing and prospective EV drivers?
- For EV drivers who engage with smart charging, which methods of value sharing and reimbursement are most appealing?
For further information or if you have any issues connecting to the webinar, contact [email protected]