Delta-ee's upcoming webinar, The Rise of Local Energy Systems, will take place on Monday July 1st, 3.00pm BST.
There is a growing interest in Local Energy and its potential to disrupt, decarbonise and democratise the current energy system. But does it really provide additional value and, if so, how can that be captured?
This webinar seeks to cut through the hype and explain not only the system benefits but also the business opportunities offered by Local Energy Systems (LES). It will provide insights into the theory and practice of existing and emerging projects, leveraging the experience of our team in new energy as well as learnings from our related research services in flexibility, energy storage and distributed power.
The webinar will:
- Describe the various Local Energy System concepts
- Explore the potential role of LES in the wider energy system,
- Explain how LES creates value rather than simply cannibalising existing value
- Outline the evolution from subsidy to value-driven business models
- Identify sustainable business models which capture the respective merits of public and private sector participants
- Provide an opportunity for you to shape our future research service
For further information or if you have any issues connecting to the webinar, email [email protected]