This new multi-client research study from Delta-EE is geared towards helping electricity network operators, the flexibility industry and other stakeholders to develop the right strategies for using demand side flexibility.
The report includes:
- The state of the market: insights into the drivers behind demand side flexibility and how these may apply across different markets
- Case studies profiling 10 companies at the leading edge of this nascent market
- The way DSOs use and perceive demand side flexibility
- Commercial models being used to deliver DSF for DSOs
- Contract terms and the challenges they bring
- Perspectives from independent vendors of flexibility