This Delta-EE Multi-Client Study will help you to develop your approach to demand-side flexibility by:
- Understanding the actions and strategies from electricity distribution companies across Europe (and where relevant beyond) and the lessons learnt from early commercialisation.
- Providing insight into the drivers behind demand-side flexibility and how these may apply across different markets.
- Identifying and evaluating the types of commercial models and delivery strategies which are being used by electricity network operators to trade demand-side flexibility to defer reinforcement costs and more actively manage their networks.
- Gaining insight into providers of demand-side flexibility (and flexibility marketplaces), how to segment them, and how to engage with them.
- Understanding the types and sources of demand-side flexibility that are being used, how they are being accessed and aggregated, and insights into how firm and enduring they will be.