EV Charging Research
Insights, data and forecasts to help you succeed in the rapidly growing eMobility market
Previously the EVs & Electricity Research Service.
"Electrification of transport, growth in distributed energy, and the growth of mobility services are colliding. This is bringing large-scale disruption, a collision of industries, a range of opportunities.
Coupled with this, the emerging EV charging market is complex – a mix of infrastructure, services, charging in different locations and more.
Together, these trends bring a host of opportunities – and challenges. They could fundamentally reshape the relationship between energy and customers."
John Murray, Electric Vehicles expert
- Where and how are customers charging and how will this evolve?
- What's the size of the EV charging market and how is it segmented?
- What are the leading innovations and best practices in EV charging, where are they being adopted and how fast?
- What is the competitor landscape for different markets, roles and segments, and how will this evolve?
- Where is the value in the market today - and how will this change over time?
Delta-EE's EV Charging Service provides data, analysis, insight and opinion on how markets are developing, supporting you to develop the best approach, identifying and acting on the best opportunities for your business in this complex and fast-growing market.
Recently published reports
EV Customer Survey 2021: The results
EV Customer Survey Database
2021 Update: European Chargepoint Forecasts
Smart Charging & Front-of-Meter Services - Where, who and how?
Electric Vehicles Charging Provider Database
Use this database to:
- define the key roles in EV charging
- look up particular companies and organisations
- understand who is participating in which territories
- discover partnerships, acquisitions and investments.