Energy Insights + Research Service
How can we best use energy insights to enhance residential customer engagement and create value for us and our customers?
"Energy companies do not have a history for delivering customer-centric solutions, yet consumer expectations have escalated, driven by amazing digital experiences in other sectors.
Technology advances from smart meter rollouts, the smart home and new energy tech provide the opportunity to transform these residential customer relationships and accelerate energy efficiency initiatives. Commercial pressures from increasing competition and cost reduction programmes and societal pressures to address the climate emergency provide the impetus for the energy sector to act.
Energy insights – the consumption data and interface for residential energy customer to access and benefit from – lies at the heart of many customer engagement strategies. They are playing a central role in transforming the relationship between energy company and its customer, in creating value for both, and in bringing the consumer along the energy transition journey."
David Trevithick, Energy Insights expert
- What approaches are being adopted in bringing energy insights services to market?
- Who should we be partnering with to access the right experience and technical skills?
- What's working, what's not, and what's showing the most promise?
- Where's the evidence of energy insights unlocking commercial value?
- How do we best use energy insights to maximise customer engagement and satisfaction?
- How will energy insights evolve as the transition from old to new energy gathers pace?
Delta-EE's Energy Insights + Research Service answers all these questions and enables you to enhance residential customer engagement activity by providing data, analysis, insight and opinion on the energy insights market, players and solutions across Europe.
Recently published reports
Social comparisons: what makes a well-designed and compelling social comparisons model?
Disaggregation: how do the different approaches compare?
Commercial value of energy insights: Industry survey results (Report 1)
Database of energy insights solutions
Energy Insights Customer Engagement Database
This database tracks:
- Information on market shares by energy suppliers across Europe
- Number of electricity and gas customers per company and switching rates
- Key customer engagement metrics such as monthly app users and downloads, time spent per App, App rating and more
- Country comparison across Europe