Whitepaper: The top 5 things investors should know about the energy transition
By Kathryn Black
Read this whitepaper to learn more about the top 5 things investors should consider when looking to invest in new energy.
- The energy transition is as much about the demand-side as the supply-side
- Electric vehicle infrastructure, and energy tech provide highly scalable investmentopportunities, with hydrogen a longer-term option
- It is not all about fancy technology, geography, customer behaviour and businessmodels are essential considerations
- Apply the ‘Zulu principle'
- Exits are likely to be with strategics rather than via IPO
|File Name:||Delta-EE_Top 5 things investors should know_ Whitepaper_November 2020.pdf|
|File Size:||460.87 KB|
|Created Date:||16-11-2020 10:59:35|
|Last Updated Date:||18-11-2020 05:21:09|