Capturing opportunities in the growing demand side flexibility market
"Demand side flexibility is a rapidly growing part of our energy systems, and is set to play a major role in the transition to new energy.
Advances in technology, data analytics and electricity market regulation are opening a wide array of opportunities across many different value streams.
Companies are responding by developing a range of products, business models and partnerships to better position themselves in this complex and dynamic market."
Robin Adey-Johnson, Flexibility expert
- Where is the value for demand side flexibility and how will this change?
- What are the business models that will enable us to succeed with demand side flexibility?
- What technologies - software, hardware, platforms and data analytics do we require to be successful?
- How is demand side flexibility competing with other sources of flexibility - and how will it do so in the future?
- How will the demand side flexibility ecosystem evolve, and who should we partner with?
Delta-EE's Flexibility Research Service provides data, analysis and opinion that enable you to evolve the right positioning and to identify, understand and capture the growing opportunities from demand side flexibility.
Recently published reports
Fundamentals of flexibility
Route to market platforms
What is a Virtual Power Plant?
2020: A new peak in the French demand side flexibility market
Ancillary Prices Database
This database provides:
- Details on all the ancillary services
- Prices in €/MW/h per year, per country, per service
- More specific monthly or weekly data since 2013
- All this information for Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Switzerland