This is the largest update to date and includes two great new features:
1. Detailed housing segment information is now presented in the compare technologies and compare measures reports:
Users are now able to view a detailed breakdown of how many dwellings are in the selected housing segment(s) and how the selected housing segment is broken down, firstly by housing type (detached, terraced, flats, etc.) and secondly by tenure (owner occupier, private rental, RSLs).
2. A new report has been added, presenting Delta-ee’s reference scenario sales forecasts from the Roadmap Service.
Users are now able to:
- View our projected sales forecasts for heating appliances across all housing segments
- Compare and contrast annual sales for different technologies for the selected country
- View the overall sales forecast for a market – broken down by gas boiler, oil boiler, electric heating and low carbon technologies
- See what the current installed base of different technologies looks today.
In addition to these new features the following general improvements are also in the update:
- An updated Germany dataset
- Improved performance when generating the base case information table
- The option to disable the base case information table and housing segment information when generating a report.
- An updated user guide detailing how to use all the new features
You should have access to the tool via your Hightail link that was emailed to you, but if you would prefer to download via the website, the files will be available shortly after the New Year.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or feedback, do not hesitate to contact Sean Duddy
or Stephen Harkin
Thanks again, we hope you enjoy using the tool and wish you a very merry Christmas!